(Formerly Thank You Theobromine)
An Eye-Opening Journey
Within a Sensory Dance-Theatre Environment
Opening September 17, 2021
"Fascinating, enigmatic, captivating"
-The Utah Review
"Layered with both sweet and bitter notes"
-Salt Lake Tribune
"Kept me in thought for days"
-Utah Theatre Bloggers Association; Excellence of 2019
Various forms of chocolate and cacao are offered before entering. The Chocolate Conspiracy produces a fine chocolate from bean to bar without roasting; sweetened with local raw honey
There is no proscenium. There is no map. You choose who to follow, and sometimes, they choose you
Sound bleeds throughout like melted chocolate through the cracks in a bar press. Don't worry, it's delicious.
In here, the air is made of chocolate
- This is a 2 hour experience involving sitting, standing, being in various proximities with performers, and being separated from your party
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- You will have agency to engage or disengage with the experience as preferred
- There is a mandatory and complimentary coat and bag check. Please travel light
- We reserve the right to eject anyone who is putting themselves or others at risk
- There will be absolutely no late entry permitted
- The venue is ADA accessible
- All CDC guidelines for COVID safety will be followed. Click here for details